Fortnite Battle Royale or Fortnite Batalla Campal is a game created on the basis of the original Fortnite. This game combines the original video game with the Battle Royale genre. Fortnite Battle Royale has gained an incredible popularity and has attracted many players making it the number one game of the moment, displacing games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
In fact, it’s for this reason that, as expected, more and more Battle Royales are being born. Such is the case of Apex Legends, a direct competitor of Fortnite that has been designed by Electronic Arts. Let’s see everything about the Fortnite Battle Royale, what it is and what it offers us.
Fortnite Battle Royale What is it?
As we explained previously, the royal battle consists of a Fortnite mode based on a JcJ game in which 100 players face each other on a giant destructible map where they will have to get objects and weapons to build and defend against each other.
If you run into enemies, give them a bullet with their name on it or escape and avoid being killed. If you are the last one standing you will be the winner of the game. You can choose between single player, duo or squads of up to four players. Previously Fortnite: Battle Royale was simply an included mode, but now it’s an independent and Free to Play game.
How to win at Fortnite
To conclude we leave you some useful tips to win in Fortnite without breaking your head:
- Don’t stand still or you’ll become an easy target. Check inventory quickly.
- Collect materials as soon as possible, otherwise you won’t have any building materials.
- Set up the keyboard for easy play.
- If you’re not visible, it’s better, so avoid high or very flat places where you’re in sight.
- Switching weapons is faster than recharging. Take advantage of this to survive.