We tell you how to fill each and every Fortnite Season 10 challenges. Something you need to know if you want to earn stars to unlock cosmetic items (skins, backpacks, etc.) from the paid battle pass. Like gaining experience and leveling up at the time.
Numerous new features have been included in the 10th epoch of Fortnite. Such as the B.R.U.T.O. robots or each and every one of the changes in the map. And with this it is essential that you know how to exploit the new peculiarities to the limit, in order to win more XP and stars in your games. It is for this reason that we expect “10 weeks” full of challenges in Fortnite, and we say “weeks” by the fact that the term has changed quite a bit.
Now the challenges are unlocked by “thematic blocks”. Thus, for example, week 1 of epoch 10 are the challenges of Road Journey. In these challenges, it is also possible to find changes: not each and every challenge is free of the first ones, and as we complete certain ones, we unblock the rest.
Fortnite: how to find the segregated shooting star at dusk
As with the old weekly Fortnite challenges, the time-limited Season 10 challenges offer a segregated battle star, which is worth an entire level of the Battle Pass.
There are similarities and differences with other seasons to come up with these Battle Stars:
- Challenges need to be filled until we get to the loading screen of the week in question in order for the segregated Battle Star to appear.
- As always and at all times, the prize loading screen gives you the location in the form of a track.
- At first if you have completed the challenges, you can achieve the segregated battle star in another week.
List of Challenges Week 3 at Fortnite
Epic Games has launched the game’s third week of challenges for Fortnite game consoles. Again continuing with the trend of gathering weekly goals, these new managers are called Collision of Worlds. With a new set of missions, there are normal and prestigious challenges to fill again.
There are a total of 7 normal missions in order for players to complete this week’s set of missions in World Shock. You can locate the list below:
- Visit a fissure zone
- It employs a fissure
- Damages opponents high up in a Viking village or in Loot Lake
- Visit a monument to a cube in the desert or next to a lake
- Suppress opponents in the desert
- Register chests in Loot Lake
- Consume mushrooms
As in previous weekly missions throughout this season, Epic Games also released prestigious challenges to fill after completing their regular versions. The list of prestige missions is as follows:
- Employs fissures
- Records chests in fissure zones
- Suppress opponents at the top of a Viking village or Loot Lake
- Visit monuments to a cube in the desert and next to a lake
- Suppress opponents in Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields
- Register chests in Loot Lake or Lucky Landing
- Consume mushrooms in a game
Download Fortnite season 10
- You can download Fortnite by entering the official Fortnite site
- Click the download now button.
- You will need to create an account at the site in order to play.
- Choose the platform you use: computer, Mac, iOS, Android or PS4.
- Download the game and start enjoying Fortnite!
If you want to download Fortnite on all platforms, please visit the following link.